The Vulcan full acrylic cast
The special Vulcan acrylic cast guarantees the best quality. Vulcan is especially designed for use in humid, wet, very cold or very hot areas.
- The acrylic cast ensures that the circuit board is protected.
The parts are fully covered in acrylic. Therefore the parts can not
move and are fixed in place. This guarantees a high life expectancy.
- It protects the unit from humidity e.g. when installed outdoor.
- The full body acrylic cast protects from dust and dirt
e.g. when installed in a basement.
- The full body acrylic cast protects against heat and protects against coldness as acrylic is a perfect isolating material.
E.g. when installed in extremely hot areas with outdoor temperature up
to 45-50°C (~113- 122 °F) or in very cold temperatures down to -20°C
- The acrylic cast ensures a very long product life.
The Vulcan's solid acrylic isolating material ensures that the electricity does not "blow" as the electronic block is perfectly isolated from the inside as well.
most common cause of a malfunction in electronic devices is that they
"blow" when the electricity heats up too much. The thick acrylic
covering together with the
vacuum prevents heat production. This "cooling" of the unit ensures a long life.